Summer PLAY Conservatory: Technical Director/Production Designer, Acting Coach, Stage Management Assistant. Application deadline 4/1/2008.
…for Summer PLAY Conservatory, directed by Jonathan Dunski, a summer
theatre camp for 5th-12th graders, weekdays June 9-July 11.
Mulan Jr. on: July 11, 12, 18, 19 at 7:00 pm and July 13, 18, 20 at 2:00
pm. Special performance (group discounts) for schools and day camps on
Friday July 18 at 2:00 pm. All training and performances take place at St.
Pius X High School, 5301 St. Josephs Drive NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120.
Technical Director/Production Designer:
· Includes sets & props design and construction. Sound design and
· Train teen interns to build the technical elements of the show.
· 3 hours per weekday (10am-1pm) from June 9-July 11, plus evening tech
rehearsals (July 7-10).
· Lead acting workshops for a group of 40 performers, ages 9 through 17.
· One hour each weekday (afternoon time slot) from June 9-July 11.
· Lesson planning, student evaluation required.
Stage Management Assistant:
· Paid internship
· Duties include managing the classroom and backstage behaviors of the young
performers, and assisting the Stage Manager as needed.
· Weekday afternoons, weeknights, and showtimes; flexible, part-time
For all positions:
· Teaching experience is preferred.
· Current First Aid/CPR certifications preferred.
· Stipends are negotiable, and commensurate with experience.
Send your letter of interest to the director at
email@example.com call (505) 321-9351.
Application deadline April 1, 2008.